of.traffic.&.me.

of.traffic.&.me.




I drove to work yesterday with the main intention of staying back in the office so that I could finish up some of the functions for the system that I'm working on.

I left the office at 7(yea yea, takde la stay back sangat but dah extra sejam lebih kira okie la kan? hehe) whilst hoping that I'll reach home within 20 mins like usual but heck, the moment I got into the KL - Seremban highway, the traffic was bad, slow moving bumper to bumper bad.

Long story short, my 20 minutes journey was elongated to 2 blardy hours and 45 minutes.

Yea, there goes my solat Maghrib.

*sighs*

With those time and fuel spent trapped in the traffic jam, I could have drive myself all the way to Ipoh or something.

*sighs*

Bad traffic aside, I've been tagged(again in FB notes but I couldn't be bothered to do it there. ha ha.) by Kakna Bebeh.

Here goes nothing.

50 Random stuff


1) Were you named after anyone?
Maybe not.

2) When was the last time you cried?
I cannot remember, I don't cry that often or that easy.

3) Do you like your handwriting?
Used to, I hardly write now.

4) What is your favourite lunch meat?
Nothing in particular,anything will do.

5) Do you have kids?
Yea,not yet :P

6) If you were another person, would you like to be friends with you?
Maybe, maybe not. I could be rather friendly and vice versa all at the same time.

7) Do you use sarcasm?
Most of the time.

8) Do you still have your tonsils?
Yea.

9) Would you bungee jump?
Maybe not.

10) What is your favourite cereal?
Cornflakes with almond.Nyum!

11) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No.I'm lazy just like that.

12) What is your favourite ice–cream?
Good old vanilla + cherry.

13) What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their smiles.

14) Red, black or pink?
Black please.

15) What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
Perhaps my face, it's too chubby for my liking,with the high cheekbones and all(in denial tak mengaku gemok).

16) Who do you miss the most?
My parents.

17) Do you want everyone to complete this list?
Everyone who? hehe

18) What colour of trousers and shoes are you wearing?
Dark blue + white.

19) What are you listening to right now?
Katy Perry - Thinking of you.

20) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
White!

21) Favourite smells?
The freshly cut grass.

22) The last person you talked to on the phone?
C***.

23) Do you like the person who sent you this?
Like? I love her.(dan rindu jugak.Sob)

24) Favourite sports to watch?
I don't think I have any.

25) Hair colour?
Black.

26) Eye colour?
Dark brown.

27) Do you wear contacts?
No.

28) Favourite food?
Waay too many.

28) Scary or happy endings?
Happy but not corny.

29) Last movie you watched?
The Curious case of Benjamin Button.

30) What color of shirt are you wearing?
Khakis.

31) Rainy or Hot day?
Kiss the rain!

32) Favorite dessert?
Chocolate Pudding with fresh cherries!

33) Most likely to respond?
I dunno(coz I'm not tagging anybody)

34) Least likely to respond?
Same as above.

35) What books do you read?
True-stories adaptation and the sort.

36) What is on your mouse pad?
I don't even have one.

37) What did you watch last night?
Desperate Housewives.

38) Rolling Stones? Beatles?
Beatles.

39) Where is the furthest you have been from home?
The moon? I wish.

40) Do you have a special talent?
I could talk, non-stop.Could it be considered as a talent?

41) Where were you from?
Up north.

42) What perfume you using now?
Anna Sui - Dreams.

43) Love your job?
Truly.

44) Anyone special?
Sure do, C*** hafta be one. ha ha.

45) If you were given one wish, what will it be?
Hmpp..lemme think about it.

46) Ever wish you were born a guy/girl?
Yea,at times.

47) How much is too much to have tattoos? Do you have any?
I dunno and no.

48) The sweetest thing a person ever say to you?
Owh,it's too confidential to be told :P.

49) Are you sick and tired answering all these questions?
Not,yet.

50) Ok, Lastly, whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?
Refer 33!

Okie,that's about it.

Back to work.

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

owhhhhhh...i love u 2 3 4...!!! i'm coming home anak bebeh...august! yay!! balik kawin...bak kata mak chaq:P

MsAnak said...

Balik kawen? WOwowowow..

Whatever the reason is,I'm glad you're coming back.Rindu lama xjumpaaaa...*hugs*

eXTReMe Tracker