♥of.last.Foodie.post&.me.♥

One thing about working and gaining your own dough is the fact that you could spend it on whatever your heart desires.

As I'm blessed with a petit ami who loves food as much as I do - it's fun to indulge in a big meal every weekend tho it comes with a downside as it gets a wee bit hard to lose whatever amount of weight that I've been dreading to lose since forever, but well, let's not worry bout pesky stuff shall we?

Anyway, this might(with 0.7 possibility) be the last weekend foodie post before we step into Ramadan, since we won't be eating out as much as we usually do during the upcoming fasting month(which gonna start like..well,tomorrow) plus it would be rather great to lose some of those accumulated fats and whatnot. :P

So without further ado, lets get it over with(else terliur pulak kalau nak post gambar makanan bila dah puasa nanti)



Well, we revisited BumbuBali last weekend and thanks to greed, we ordered way too much food for the two of us, okay fine, it was not him, it's me. I just couldn't resist anything with squid so I thought it would be nice to have cumi-cumi goreng aka sotong goreng tepung (yang agak ngelat coz it comes with chips,I want more SOTONG not chips).



Anyway, my initial thought that I would be denied my right to have a big portion of squid was somehow rescued with a generous portion of grill squids in my Nasi Campur BumbuBali & C***'s nasi kambing tasted good(tho there was too much onions compared to the sliced lamb).


I opted for my fav honey dew + mint + honey blend whilst C*** had the mango shake or something the sort which was waay tooo thick and creamy,terseksa org tu nak abiskan. hehe. The whole meal costed me a lil under 100 which is great coz both of us were bloated all day. Burp.

Soon after the BumbuBali, the next big meal was at TGIF, it was on C***. I hafta say that I prefer Chili's, for the foods are better and I'm big on the bottomless juice thingy(well,what a cheapskate to do).

Since there's nothing new or interesting in TGIF, I'll let the pictures do the talking.



Well, that's about it.

On a lighter note, I'll be spending the weekend with the cousins, it would be nice to welcome the Ramadan together with families, there's nothing better than spending times with loved ones aight?



So yea, happy puasa. Have a blessed Ramadan aight?

Owh, happy weekend.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker