♥of.today.&.me.♥


I'm not the one who writes good memorable stories when it comes to relationship. In fact I hardly write any, but it's never too late for a first time, no?

Well, we(me & C*** lah,who else. hehe) met each other 6 years ago - today, online(yer,online). Separated by thousands of miles and different time zones. Time flies eh?

No. I didn't jot it down in my little black book nor we celebrate the date each year. It so happens that we met for the first time 3 days before my 19th birthday(God,I feel old,yes I'll be another year old soon,real soon).

Well, tho we met on the most unlikely day in such unlikely way, I wouldn't consider him as a random person , as he's a friend of a friend but yea, if you ask me, I never thought that I could come this far with someone that I met online.

Like c'mmon, I'm a geek for sure but it doesn't mean that I'll bump into the love of my life(I hope) on the net which would further emphasize my geeky-ness?

Like, we're supposed to meet someone in the library or whilst enjoying a fantastic beach vacation or whilst sitting in the same programming class or even when we're trying to go down the stairs whilst trying to carry a stack of books and later lose our balance and the owh so wonderful stranger would come lending us a hand. Ya know, any of those situations with the drama bits.

So yea, mine is considered unlikely, very unlikely & no drama. Booo hooo.. and yet it still managed to come this far. :P

Well, if there's one thing that makes me stick to this particular guy over the years, it's just the fact that he didn't hide behind any of those charming online profile. No corny words and the sort. We just happened to start off as friends. The kind of friends which had little or no filtering at all when it comes to stuff that we talked about and the relationship blasted off on a slow pace as we would only talk to each other few times a week for the 1st year and later almost 24/7 until we lose all the sense of time.

Yes, we talked(online, on the phone etc) to each other a whole blardy lot back then(my darlings could testify on this) but we didn't jump into the relationship wagon until the next few years. 4 years to be exact, 4 freaking long years(no, I'm not complaining, I love the freedom.he he) tho we used to meet a bunch of times when he got back during his breaks.

Honestly, it's sorta tough for me to actually like someone,especially online, like what the hell did I get myself into? Tho it's not like I never did, but truthfully to really like someone is hard for me(be it offline or online), I'm just being careful, paranoid even - which seems like a good thing to do back then(& even now).

So falling for someone online is just outta the question - tho I hafta admit I started to like him a little circa 2005-2006 (what's not to like about someone who was thoughtful enough to send me this) but I just couldn't tell for sure, at least not until he's back so I could see more of him offline rather than online.Like apekah kau suka-suka hati nak suka kat orang yang duduk hujung dunia mana,tah-tah dia saja berpoya2. See? Paranoid talking.

Long story short, he was back for good in 2007 & the rest is history. :P

So that's about it, you can puke or laugh now.

I'm just sorta caught up in one of my rarest mode. he he.

Here's to another 60 years. hehe.

Happy Fasting.

Tata.

p/s:Finally found my baju raya.Yey! Thanks love :x

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker