of.trapped.&.me.


If there's one thing I like about my job is the fact that I'll get to witness the users turn wide-eyed in amazement when I somehow managed to create, or develop something which makes their life easier(whilst vice versa for mine) - yup as easy as a single click of a button.

Then comes the sucky part. Once you introduced them to such pleasure, they would instantaneously come up with 1001 ridiculous requests to make their easy life easier(& vice versa for mine again),waaaay easier.

Like kalau kau malas sampai macam tu sekali la kan, apa kata quit your job and duduk rumah jer? Yup, I wish I could say that, but that would be truly inappropriate.Giler ape? I would risk losing my job. he he.

To make matters worse, I couldn't act dumb to save my ass. I couldn't go "Apekah yang anda mahukan? I dunno, it's like out of my brain capacity already." to them, obviously I just cannot. It would be like digging my own blardy grave as it's hard enough to gain their confidence in me(being the one lacking of programmer-geeky-ness appearance qualities) and I would kill if someone mock me with one of those skeptical "Owh, so this is the programmer? " remarks again.

Like seriously,my tudung or my skirt or my shiny handbag doesn't define my coding capabilities.

Yea, you got it right. I am the one who gonna make your life easier,so wipe that silly smile outta your face already.

Okay, sedikit emo disitu. Where was I? Yes, so it's only natural for me not to blow it all off with such answer whilst hoping that their God knows what request gonna turn me into a better programmer, hard work pays off kan? kan?Yer, I wanna be a Java sifu. Wishful thinking. :P

So yea,whichever way I turn, I'm trapped, like rat.

Well, don't get me wrong, I love my job. I love the mind-boiling sensations, it's just what I do. I just need to rant a little(& sometimes a lot).

Hmpp..on a lighter note,it's Thursday already.Time sure flies - especially when you're busy.

Back to work now.

Tata.

p/s:I've edited the entry for umpteenth time today. Thanks for the heads up bro. Sometimes my head tends to run faster then my hands,so terskip2 pulak.Ayat pon jadi tergantung :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker