♥of.EID.fever.&.me.♥

I'm tired. My mind is boiling despite the freezer-like office. Too much coding or perhaps it's the Friday blues, ya know the day when you're yearning for weekend so bad that it hurts.

Well, let's not jump into the stressed-out wagon as I would be able to head straight out and enjoy my weekend in approximately..hmpp.. 35 minutes. :P

Anyway, talking about the Eid-fever that's currently tugging at my brain. I was already presented with a bunch of sampul duit raya from the company(along with last month's payslip). It's a sign. A sign that I should start to give out a serious amount of duit raya this year, coz I haven't be able to do so for the past 2 years(except for those chosen bunch.Yer memang pilih kasih). he he. *glares to imaginary shopaholic aka boros-self*


So Encik Boss, sampul jer? Duit raya takde ke? he he.


Haih. I want pizza for iftar.(Tetiba jer)

Extra cheese please?

Owh,happy weekend.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker