of.non-photogenic.&.me.


If there's someone in this whole wide world who tend to make weird faces whilst her pics are being taken( otherwise known as non-photogenic,yup you got it right, I'm not camera shy,just not photogenic), it hafta be me.

I tend to have the weirdest expression plastered on my face whenever I'm captured on pictures - which is good in a way, else endless stream of pic of yours truly would be posted everyday and everyone would slowly dying inside(of terrifying images of me).

Credit where credit is due, merci Mr.Yusran for the above pics - which were taken during our short date(yer,date bertiga,sepatutnye bukan berempat ke?), terima kasih pacik. :P (Tapi naper pic C*** yang masih lagi botak itu lagi banyak from mine? Kenapee? Kenapeee? Pilih kasih yer,mentang2 dah borak2 macam geng. )

Owh yes, talking about the pic, note the 1st pic on the right,2nd row, that picture portrays the exact look which C*** would give me each time I'm whiny or acting weird. Perhaps a subtle way of saying "memacam betul la budak ni,penat aku nak melayan".

Yup, I'm sorta good when it comes to reading between the lines, tho I tend to decode and over analyze sometimes, which is bad.

Well, on a lighter note, it's Thursday already. Working 3 days/week is bliss. I loveeee short working weekdays(memang dasar pemalas).

Don't we all? :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker