♥of.too.long.&.me.♥


You know you've been away from work far too long(compared to everyone else) when

  1. The existent of multiple reminders to warn you regarding the office mailbox quota, highlighted in red.
  2. Screaming inquiries mails from users, some of them must have thought that I've quit my job dan balik kampung tanam jagung or something.
  3. Multiples friendly reminders from the IT Security to warn you of the VPN expiration date.
  4. The temporary blurriness aka blur ayam the 1st day you got back to work, like "Apekah nak kena buat ni? Rasa macam banyak keje,but where do I begin??".
  5. You feel like dying from banging your head on the desk whilst trying to figure out what to do extreme laziness. Period.
Just so you know, as geeky as I am. I tend to steer away from the net whilst I'm on my days off hence the
  1. Unanswered personal emails.
  2. Friends being left un-poked. :P
  3. Pet(di Pet Society) yang kelaparan dan berlalat.
  4. Restaurant(di Restaurant City) yang dah seminggu tak dibukak.
  5. Ladang yang tidak dituai.
okay fine, I tend to do too much FB sometimes,but only when I'm having one of those programmer's block(such thing?) and the sort,ya know?

Anyway, yes, I had another fattening long weekend & I love it to bits. There are nothing better than home-cooked meals and spending time out and about with the parents, no?

Well,lets not get carried away, back to work.

Happy fasting & have a great week.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker