of.iftar.&.me.


It has been 2 freaking days since my iftar started to be sorta disorganized. Thanks to the piling workload, I only managed to leave work merely 15 minutes before 7.

On Tuesday,thanks to the traffic and whatnot, I reached home with only few minutes to spare before Maghrib & being me, the one who hates would prefer not to mingle with bazaar's crowd(especially with the pandemic still on the loose tapi still jugak pegi shopping mall).

So yea,I ended up coming home with nothing but 2 pack of Ribena Mobile - which I intuitively bought when I stopped for gas, blindly picked the one with the singing lemon and blackcurrant which happened to be the one I detest. Kerana mempunyai iklan yang sungguh annoying even more so now since the latest advert comes with real singing complete with lyric. Haih.

I digress.

Yes, the moment I reached home with nothing but 2 packs of Ribena Mobile, the ever so caring C*** texted me to ask what I'll be having for iftar and when I told him bout my iftar's menu, he insisted we should go and get something proper to eat which is great except for the fact that I only managed to get my proper meal when it's already 30 minutes before 10pm. So yeah, way to go. Perut yang lapar pon dah jadi separa kenyang.

Yesterday was more or less the same. At 5pm, when I'm officially allowed to pack up and leave. I'm still stuck in the middle of a system walk-through. Thanks to the user who thought that starting a meeting at 4.30pm would be a great idea,(tho she did asked whether I mind or not, tapi macam mana nak cakap tanaaakkk when you repeatedly stated that you're free during the eve and I'm just, well..desperate. Nak kena jugak settlekan the demo.)

Long story short, my iftar's menu consisted of a Big N Tasty meal from McD's drive thru.Sangat menyedihkan. I don't mind fast food, but McD for iftar is just, I don't know,wrong?

Hoping for a better luck today, or maybe not. Sob.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker