of.gifts.&.me.

Just noticed that quite a bunch of people around actually celebrate their birthdays this month, bonne anniversaire to all. May Allah bless you with a wonderful life now and hereafter aight?

Talking bout birthdays, there are expectation for gifts involved(well, at least I do. *cough cough*). Be it something from the wish list or nothing but a nice cute looking card. Either way, it's the thought that counts right? No? :P

Well, yesterday whilst I was at home, rummaging through the boxes where I keep all those lil gifts, cards and ehem..love letters(zaman tok kaduk punye which gives me the 'ewww..he actually wrote that' feelings) and I found these


cards and lil gifts from C***


The cards are mostly birthday cards from the first 3 years of the relationship(circa 2003-2006) & mind you, now I've stopped receiving them already(C*** thinks it's funny to send card to someone when they are like..hmpp..living 15 mins away from you), well at least he never skipped the gifts :P

Note the lil shirts, I got em as souvenirs from one of his trips. Those came to me along with a pair of sparkling brooches pinned on em & tho I could understand the brooches thing, I was like "what am I suppose to do with this lil shirts? Put em on the teddy bears or something?". T__T

That's C***'s idea of cute gifts coz when he asked what I want for souvenirs, I told him I would appreciate anything cute. Perhaps I should have added useful too, cute and useful. hehe. Banyak pulak songeh.

Owh, the card in blue is my favourite. It has these moving moon & star figurines that would move towards each other when you open the card. Sangat comel, apparently C***'s an expert when it comes to card-choosing.

The other gifts are too huge to be scanned & I'm just too lazy to snap any pictures, so that's about it.

Have a great week people.

Tata

C***'s coming back tomorrow. Yey!

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

:) some of ur frens r july babies??

MsAnak said...

Yup, my good friend, my lil cousin & bunch of others & of coz you. hehe.

Ramai pulak besdey this month.hehehe.

eXTReMe Tracker