of.sleep.&.me.


This pic is sorta irrelevant but I think it's super cute.


Anyway I'm still alive and kicking(thankyouverymuch) & C*** is back. (^__^)

We celebrated it by catching-up (almost) all night long through the phone for the past 2 days.

He was back last Tuesday & we texted each other for a couple of times and when he finally stopped texting, I thought that we're done with the whole catching-up thing but apparently not. He later called at 3, yes 3 a.m in the morning because he couldn't sleep - not due to the fact that he's missing me too much,it's the jetlag you see? & I have the ability to wake up and borak no matter how sleeeepy I am. Totally Brilliant and owh, we finished 3 hours later.

The same goes for last night except for the fact that he called 3 hours earlier so we finished talking by 3am(after reminding him for the umpteenth times that I need to sleep coz I hafta wake up the next day for hmpp..work?).

So yea, it's been 2 days that my head is heavy with this absurd floating(a part of happiness and a part of sleepiness, okay I lied - it's more of happiness) feeling. I seriously need to catch-up on my sleep.

Haih.Sadly I hafta admit that I'm getting old & I can't live without the much needed sleep like I used to anymore. God.

Back to work now.

Tata.

Can't wait to see the bald C***.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

patut nantok time keje ye.. :)
ahh i missh my hubby la.. esok dia blk.. nampaknya akan ada sesi tidur lmbt jugak.. borak tak hengat.. :p

MsAnak said...

Hehe. Selamat berborak! hehe. Berborak mmg best.hihi.

Tak tido pon takpe (ayat typical org bercinta)- but mine is like dah 6 thn tp still bleh borak2,so rasenye mmg jenis byk menceceh kot.haha

eXTReMe Tracker