of.weekend.&.me.



Today is simply unproductive for me.

I'm still a wee bit woozy from the lack of sleep( we talked for 2 hours last nite, at least the talk-time has been reduced by an hour :P).

I created a new db for the upcoming project & worked on some screens and that's it.

I reckon it's the Friday blues - a day which is totally drowned in the ultimate eagerness(& anticipation of the weekend) & the absolute laziness.

If I'm a rechargeable battery, I'm hitting my you'll kong out soon mark by now hence the laz..hmpp..unproductiveness. So it's not entirely my fault, isn't it?

Anyway, I'll be spending the weekend at my cousin's place and I might be having a quick date with C*** on Sunday before the weekend ends and work days start again. Owh happiness.

I'm off now.

Have a great weekend aight?

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker