of.addicted.&.me.


I've been a self-proclaimed internet-addict for the past 13 years(God, that's like 1/2 of my age).

I hafta admit that I've bumped into a whole lot of nice, weird and psychotic people on the net whilst I'm at it.

Most of the time I'm not really disturbed by the weird & psychotic lot coz all they could do is make my life miserable online and nothing else. Like yea, as long as they don't stalk me outside the cyber world, I'm fine with it.

Anyway, it has been ageeees since the last time that I made a new friend online particularly due to the fact that I'm pretty much over those

"Hi! Boleh berkenalan?"

& "Hello, I would like to know you better" thingy. It's too corny to handle that it makes me sick. Sick with annoyance.

Talking about annoyance, how blurry(& desperate) could you get when someone is clearly not interested in talking to you?

Like c'mon, grow up! Don't you know it's not appropriate to ask whether someone is already attached or currently single(& ready to mingle) 5 seconds after you claimed that you wanna be friend with em? Tell you what, it's not even the right way to begin with, like are you trying to be my friend or are you trying to marry me instead?

The keyword here is sabar, be patience will you? Sabar itu kunci kejayaan(apart from usaha of coz but if that someone is already attached it may or may not make a different). Bear in mind that gopoh gapah is totally uncool. :P

Moving on, I had a blissful lazy weekend. Nothing much but fattening food + loads of movies + excessive amount of sleep. *smiles dreamily*

Anyway, I did manage to have dinner with C*** on Sunday. He came over to pick me up and we went to the nearest Carrefour for the weekly groceries shopping & later had a fattening dinner.

Well, apart from the fact that I'm totally glad that he's back(& I got a bagful of souvenirs from him & his mom, thankyouverymuch), it's rather funny seeing him with the bald-look, but well...hair grows. I hope. :P

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker