of.discomfort.&.me.


I'm craving for pizza, cherry bing vanilla ice cream, Ikea's meatballs (& floor lamp) and hmpp..pizza.

It has been days(especially during week days) that I've stuffed my face with milk & cereal(cornflakes & almond & milo cereal adelah yummeh!) for dinner & I'm not on diet.

It's the appetite, specifically the lack of it that make it hard to think of what and where to eat & when I finally felt like eating something different last nite, si pacar pulak outstation, *sighs* so I'm left at home feeling bored with nobody to whine at - well, not really nobody but I rather not burden them with my useless dilemma.he he.

The 2nd half of the post is private :P

2 comments:

F is my name said...

OMG! kesian didie...no, u are not old-fashi0ned bcoz mmg that b0y x patut pon buat mcm tu kan...melawat adek? ye la tu.... maybe dd bley bagi hint sket kat diorg tu... (dulu pon my ex-haousemate mcm tu jugak..tp sekarang dia dah pindah..lega!)

MsAnak said...

Susah nak kasi hint when everyone else doesnt seems to mind. hehe.

Susah woo..ramai2 lawan satu mane nak menang.hehe.

Berkampung je la dalam bilik,sib baek xbleh nak bawak masuk dapur sekali.

eXTReMe Tracker