of.James.&.me.

First & foremost, thanks for the brilliant ideas and tips for the housemates thingy, I might consider using it sooner, or later. :P Yer,boleh tahan penakot juga diri ini.

I had the time to watch Becoming Jane last nite and the leading actor happened to be the ever so wonderful James McAvoy - not typically my kind of guy, ya know since he's not tall and dark tho it goes without saying that he's good looking. The look that gives ya the butter melting on hot toast feeling. he he.


Owh sungguh hensem tapi pendek


Well, I started to notice him(or specifically his good looks) in Atonement. A pretty amazing actor I might say tho his striking boyish features sometimes gets in the way. Susah nak berlakon nampak ganas and rugged bila nampak terlalu boyish, but it doesn't matter if you're the mythical creature in woods of Narnia.


That's the same drool-worthy James alright!


Which reminded me of an equally same dilemma that I have whenever I need to show up at the user's place and they will gimme the "Owh, ni ke programmer dia?", like hello? Am I not old and geeky enough for you?

Moving on, it's Friday(already?) yey!

I'm still craving for good food and a few sessions of retail therapy. I'm running out of clothes to wear(don't argue, girls will always run out of clothes to wear,padahal kat rumah dah tak muat wardrobe. The same goes with shoes.). he he. Owh well?

Owh, I wanna watch Public Enemies too & have ice cream. Loads of em.

Lets spend some of those hard-earned moneh,shall we?

Happy weekend.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker