of.honey.&.me.

After realizing that my sore throat doesn't get worse after yesterday's iced honey dew juice. I brace myself for another glass of ice lemon tea for lunch today and I'm having my current addictive drink - the honey ice lemon tea with extra lemon for the ultimate sweet & sour goodness. Yummeh!



I love honey. Honey makes everything taste a wee bit different, sweet but not too overwhelming. The tea gonna taste better, the pancake sweeter and everything just seems to be more heavenly.

Once(maybe not once,few times), my dad used to bring home jars of fresh honey(which were presented to him as some kind of ole-ole during his visit to the kampung), those that came along with pieces of cute honeycombs(that I would gladly nibble & suck on and my dad would say something like "Jaga-jaga, tah-tah ade baby dia dalam tu", blurgh! Terus hilang selera, imagine those maggots-like babies. Let's not go there. :P )



Moving on, tasting those fresh, unaltered honey initiated my love for them. I would dip a teaspoon and let it be thinly coated with the golden goodness and suck on it, it's sweet and sorta warming in unexplainable way. Simply divine.

Today, finding a jar of fresh and not watered-down honey is hard. Whatever choice that you have in store is hardly original. Few months back dad was given a small bottle of so-called pure honey, but then again when I took it out of the fridge, it crystallized in a form of granulated sugar! I could even see those tiny cubes. Tsk tsk.

So yea, now I have to settle with a jar of those Australian honey, those which I'm almost sure that it's not even original either. Well, at least not really. :P

Haih, I'd kill for a small block of honeycomb now.

Owh sedap!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker