of.annoyed.&.me.


I reckon that some people use their knees to think, that's why a stupid driver(of a big shiny car) honked at me coz I was merely 3 seconds late whilst trying to switch the lane this morning. Well, can't you blardy see that there's an equally clever motorcyclist who thought that he owns the road & I'm invisible? It's true that I'm trying to switch lane so I won't miss my exit but I don't wanna be a murderer whilst I'm at it either, ade paham? Tak reti nak sabar2. Hnsss..bawak je keta best tapi banggang. Haih.

Emo sekejap disitu.

Anyway, the new place is okay & did I tell you that I have yellow walls? Like mild mustard yellow which is sorta bothering coz it makes me look hmpp..well, yellow? I already fix my mirrors on the wall & I'm yet to unpack some stuff,but that could wait.

Now all I need is a nice small rug & perhaps an extra bright lighting so everything won't be too yellowish. It's hard to see whether I've put on too much makeup in such lighting ya see? Okay, that's kinda vain but it's rather serious, I don't wanna look like a drag queen.


Yer, I'm beautiful. Are you?


Mau pengsan semua orang kat office. T__T

On a lighter note, dad finally bought a car for the lil brother. Sadly it's a manual car which means that I won't be able to take it out for a spin unless I brace myself for the worst and try to go through another session of mari belajar membawa kereta manual with C***, on 2nd thought - maybe not. :P

On another lighter note, I couldn't understand why some guys think that they could simply call someone up in the middle of the night to hmpp..be friendly and say hi? Like whaddaheck? Don't you know the rules? You're only entitled to call someone waaay passes the convenience time if and only if you're special(e.g families, other half or best friends). As simple as that, so stop being funny and ask why your calls were rejected, like kenapekah kau tanak borak when I'm on YM tapi malam-malam nak call pulak? Giler kah?



Need to chase my user now.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker