of.weekend.&.me.


I'm feeling under the weather since yesterday so this one gonna be (hopefully) brief.

My Saturday started off sorta early regardless the fact that I only got a few winks the night before as I was busy packing and sorting up everything. My treasures doubled within such a short span & there's no sign of stopping. *glares at imaginary shopaholic-self*

The new housemate's bf came over by noon to help with the heavy loads & the rest is history.

Later on, I drove over to my cousin's place in Bkt. Antarabangsa & together we rushed to Shah Alam for the get-together bbq session at another cousin's place. It was great. The foods were abundant(& the brownies that I ordered was a hit among the crowd tho I'd love it to be more chocolaty.Yea yea, what a choco-addict to do? I'm hard to please just like that. hehe.) and everything was nice. My tummy ached from all the laughing and eating by the time everything's over.

I spent the night at my cousin's place. We talked, had a cup of coffee(wow,me drinking coffee, I should jot this down),tried to watch a movie unsuccessfully since everybody was tired & within minutes everyone kong out but...me. Too much caffeine you see? T__T

Woke up early the next morning, & cousins went off to send their mum to the airport whilst I stayed at home with the rest watching tv and had breakfast. We later had fun playing game on PS3 and later a karaoke session(I swear this is one of the reasons why I'm having sore throat, besides the bbq lamb). It was hilarious & now I know why I'm better off working as a computer-slave rather than a singer. hehe. You seriously wouldn't want to hear me sing. :P

That's about it.(Cerita tergantung,tetiba macam malas nak continue)

& owh, I miss C***. Tsk tsk.

& my arm hurts(another sign that I should start exercising).

& Kakna bebeh is in Qatar, how's the weather? Nanti kita lepak-lepak lagi when you're back & I'm around. Take care okeh, don't forget your sunscreen. :x

& I'm going home this weekend. I can't wait. Buah longan! Here I come.Encik tupai,please jangan habiskan semua buah kat pokok,tinggalkan sket for me. Thankyouverymuch.

Tata.

2 comments:

F is my name said...

hye..sudah lama x singgah cni...neway...lawa la layout baru ni...cool!

MsAnak said...

Hehe. Layout express. :D Ceria la sikit kononnyer.hahaha

eXTReMe Tracker