of.life.&.me.



I'm 2 and a half decades years old yesterday.

I'm thankful for another blissful year and I thank Allah for my good life.

As I'm showered with messages from well-wishers at the strike of 12a.m yesterday, I'm thankful for being blessed with a bunch of wonderful friends - tho I didn't get to go out(to parrrrteyyy - as if) or whatsoever due to the absolute tiredness and well, the pacar was off for work somewhere unreachable.

& owh, I don't know about you people, but I don't think C***'s idea of wanting to be the last person to wish me a happy birthday(his idea of save the best for last,bleh) is romantic.

I surely do not think so. he he.

Anyhow, thank you, merci, terima kasih for everything.

On a lighter note, I would be off from work for 11 freaking days starting tomorrow. Yey!

Thank God for the block leave, now I could finally stop being a geek for a while & try to live a non-geeky life for a bit(whilst stuffing myself like an oink oink & melaram pakai baju raya yang meriah).

How's that sound?

Well, for all of you out there, the cousins, the darlings and whatnot(read:stalkers),

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

Maaf zahir & batin.





I'll see you in 11 days(or sooner, provided I'm in the mood to write).

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker