of.real.&.me.

of.real.&.me.


When my head is strong, but my heart is weak
I'm full of arrogance, and uncertainty
But I can find the words, you teach my heart to speak
You make it real for me.

And I'm running to you baby
Cause you are the only one who saved me
That's why I've been missing you lately
Cause you make it real for me


I'm not being sappy, it's just me in the I could just listen to this song over and over again phase. Anyhow, someone does make it real for me. he he.

Well, talking about real. I've been in real pain and sorta sleepless for the past 2 days due to the sore throat. I would wake up in the middle of my sleep due to the unbearable sting in my throat and it took an hour or two for the pain to subside, so yesterday I finally succumbed to C***'s nagging(Yes, he nags, macam perempuan :P ). The mithali me drove myself to the clinic after work and got back home with abundant stock of medicine.(Baikkan saya C***?) Great. Those multi-colored pills sure look yummy. NOT! One of it actually got stuck in my throat - due to my throat's I'm still on my strict diet condition. Like, could you please get back to your normal size already? I'm trying to get better over here and I would like to have another dose of my Dark Cherry M*ocha Frap tomorrow, ya hear?

Okie enough.






I guess that my they got the eyes for details theory is proven to be true. Yesterday one of the guys was like

Y:"I think your eyeliner is unbalance.Sebelah tu banyak sikit"
Me: T__T *insert bunyi cengkerik here*

Owh tak sabar nak weekend. I just wanna curl up in bed with a bunch of good books dan maybe boleh pegi beli baju lagi kalau dah sihat sikit nanti.

I'm off now. Have a great weekend okies?

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker