of.radar.&.me.

of.radar.&.me.



Naah, I'm out of the I'm feeling hella bitter phase,well, almost.

Now I'm going to ramble bout my 7 months.

Do you know that it's been almost 7 months since I got myself into the development team? The 7 months which are totally free from any kind of nasty office gossips or speculations - like those I used to be fed with during my employment with the former company. The 7 months of being the only female in the development team(Well,I'm not complaining,but at times it's good to have someone from the same species to ramble with. Thank God for YM.). The 7 months of having the absolute freedom to dress as sloppy or as neat as my heart desires, the guys won't give me any whadda heck are you wearing stares or be all kepochi about the bag,the shoes or the perfume that I'm wearing. Like, knock yourself out and nobody cares about all those pesky details, BUT (yea,there's a but) yesterday one of those guys came to me, looked at me right in the eyes and asked

Y:"You are wearing makeup? You're going out on a date later today hoh?"
Me:"Whaddaya mean makeup? This is how I look everyday."
Y:"There."*pointing at my eyelid*

So yea, apparently these guys don't bother bout the big stuff, they got the eyes for the details and his definition of makeup is you look sorta different cause you put on something a little differently than usual. Like, I wear my eyeliner everyday but yesterday happened to be the day which I happened to wear it merely 0.5mm or 1mm thicker than the usual - I just got myself a new eyeliner(hope it won't be MIA soon like the previous Diors.Saya tengah cuba untuk berjimat,ya hear? Tho I won't jump at C***'s idea untuk beli sekarung arang yang pakai setahun pon tak abis.Apekah eyeliner disamakan dengan arang?), so I'm in the experimental phase to see whether it could sustain or would just wear off by the time I'm off for lunch or whatnot but a colleague thought that I'm all dolled up for a date and kept on asking me the same question throughout the day. Haih. Nasib baek I didn't go meroyan sambil menjerit "Tidaaaaakkk" throughtout the day due the the excessive attention.

I mean, it would probably be obvious that I'm going out on a special date later after work if I showed up wearing eyeshadow seperti pelangi(which is sangat mustahil, I don't have that many eyeshadows to begin with), utterly blushed rosy cheeks(as if I need to level up the attraction level to my chubby features,blurgh), glittering one of a kind dress or something.

Hmppp...

Anyway, it's flattering to know that someone noticed when you wear things a wee bit differently and whatsoever(like C***, who can't help but notice if I happened to get a tiny zit on my forehead,tapi pakai baju baru tak perasan pulak.Bleh :P) but well, I rather keep myself out of the radar. Too much attention to handle is bad,you see? Sekarang dah tak boleh pulak buat experiment on weekdays.

Owh, on a lighter note. My final deployment for 2008 is gonna be held tonite(yey!) & price for petrol dah turun, nasib baik tak topup my gas semalam.(double yey!)

I'm off now.

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

makeup? who?

MsAnak said...

Maybe tu nama ah moi kat sebelah rumah. :P

eXTReMe Tracker