of.disappearing act.&.me.

of.disappearing act.&.me.

Parents are still in Singapore for dad's business trip. If only my annual leaves didn't decrease rapidly in the previous few months, I would have tag along.

Besides the annual leaves disappearing act, work seems to disappear too nowadays - I'm done with the coding and my last deployment for this year gonna be next week, 3 days before the freezing period that gonna last til the very last day of the year - leaving me with little or almost nothing to do but to study about the new upcoming project requirements, structure, codes and whatnot - this so called R&D bores me, to the bones.

Like seriously, it's tiring. Funny how I thought that I'll be happier if the workload just go POOF! and disappears - now that it finally did, it's just plain sickening.

*sighs*

Life on the other hand just feels like a routine - tho it's not like I'm not thankful for everything that I have now, it's just that all these work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep routine is getting way too normal and it's getting on my nerves and I'm getting bitter - which explains why the tah ape-ape stuff with mon petit ami happened. I don't know, this not lovesick or whatsoever, this is me, being tired.

Plain tired and alone(tho being surrounded by loads of people everyday is not exactly what I call lonely, perhaps it's the different kind, well never mind), rasa macam nak pegi somewhere and disappear for a while and do something else for a change,ya know? If only I could afford that.

I hafta get my sparks back.

Later.

p/s: Thanks, you're not helping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

come to dublinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! suruh pak teh sponsor la flight tiket pergi balik..aiyoooo...hari tu kimi dah..now your turn!

MsAnak said...

Alangkah indahnye, takpe wait for my bonus ke.haha. Hopefully sempat la simpan duit before you decide to come back. Tsk

eXTReMe Tracker