of.balanced.&.me.

of.balanced.&.me.



Based on the blood type I'm supposed to be a balanced omnivore. I should be eating the right amount of meat, vegetables and such but it's simply not the case yesterday. It was as if there's nothing else to be eaten but BEEF. Beef curry, beef soup, black pepper beef etc.

Today, the thought of it make me wanna puke (thank God I managed to avoid succumbing to my aunt's suggestion for me to tapau the curry yesterday - so that I could have some toast dipped in it today for dinner or whatsoever.)

Like seriously, I think I had enough beef protein (& fat clogging my arteries) to last me the whole month. Do you know how scary it is to see a bowl of delicious hot beef soup turned all murky and thick whilst covered with a thick cold layer of fat just after a few mins? Yea, the exact fat that gonna end up in your arteries and your bum. Yey me.

Soooo..I'm sticking to my so called healthy eating for now - let me assure you that I'm not a health-freak(my loved ones should know that) or trying to be poyo but after the carnivorous-day yesterday,I think that I should at least try la kan? Try to eat right that is, not try to be poyo. :P

Lets see how long it gonna last - coz I'm craving for another dose of St*rbuck's Dark Cherry Mocha Fr*ap right about now (note : Hafta be reminded not to have it during the weekdays else I'll be staying up all night due to the caffeine.)

Owh well,I'm off now. I have work to do and C*** to be bullied.

Have a good week okies?

Later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker