of.kenduri.&.me.

of.kenduri.&.me.

My loong weekend gonna come to an end tomorrow,I'm going back to KL along with Mak Ngah and her family after my grandparents' annual kenduri korban. It gonna be one hella beefy day. I can't wait - tho I won't be able to watch the whole slaughtering process(it has been ages since the last time) - they are doing it somewhere else and someone just gonna bring the beef home for the kenduri.

However it is,I love kenduri. Nyum!

Owh, on the lighter note.

Kakna bebeh, how's your assignments and EID? Coming back ey? Owh goodie.

C***, don't miss me. You should try to stop googling me darling, please try to memorize the url instead. Tak best lah my avid stalker still guna google after few years. hihi :P

Well, will write more once I'm back in KL. It's getting late and I still need to pack my bag and stuff.

Tata.(This word somehow reminded me of Hannibal Lecter.Urgh!)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker