of.weekend,eid.&.me.

of.weekend,eid.&.me.

I'm supposed to write about the weekend but I've been busy with the towering workload,like deadly busy.(Yea,someone owes me loads this time around). Neway, since it's already Friday and I'm taking my half day off this afternoon - so that I could get back home to Kedah before every single living creature in KL decided to flood the roads and highways - jadi saya adelah malas untuk menulis secara detail pasal last weekend, but it's been a great.

Good food(Mun, your mum punye sambal udang dan tauhu adelah sodap), good friends, nothing can beat that. I even managed to introduce my favorite addictive Juicework's Lychee Paradise to Fareeza(after driving around for the longest 15 mins whilst searching for the parking space at The Curve), like kalau addicted to it lepas ni, don't blame me. he he. Now you know why I could bear all the trouble just for the juice, even the indifferent C*** likes it. :P

Owh..on the lighter note, I have 500 bucks to spend on dental care before year end. What to do? Scaling? Polishing? Whitening? Perhaps I should give the family dentist a visit whilst I'm on my break this weekend and inquires about the related dental treatment and whatnot.

Well, have a great looong weekend and EID okies? Makan daging tu jangan banyak-banyak sangat.

I'm off now, later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker