of.fetish.&.me.

of.fetish.&.me.

Did I tell you that I loveeeeeeee C*** Elmo? Yea, the small red furry creature with the squeaky voice that I absolutely love to have around the bed (& not like the stray cat that jumped onto my bed at 2 a.m.).

Anyway,I love it to bits since the Sesame Street era( when it's shameful not to know the Big Bird, Cookie Monster and such) and the Elmo-fetishness is still here nowadays - proven by the fact that someone used to send me an Elmo all the way from Japan few years back - after an endless whining that I couldn't get myself an Elmo that doesn't look sorta cacat here in Malaysia(padahal I was not searching for it hard enough). he he. Love love.


Elmo sedang bergumbira bersama si Tambin the 2nd - an oversized lamb compared to the one that I bought for C***



Elmo & the Tambin after an excruciating diet. Naah, it's Tambin the 1st - the one that I gave to C*** to symbolize..hmpp..err..nothing :P


Where was I? Owh yea, I bumped into this video in YouTu*e and it's just simply amusing.

Check it out. :P



Will write bout the weekend later.

Tata.

4 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

owh inila tambin ngan elmo dia ye..
sis pun ske elmo!
cute sesangat..

MsAnak said...

Tu laaa...tp kot tgk org yg behind this puppet,adelah macam tidak cute jadinye. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeuuuuuuuwwww...!!!

MsAnak said...

Haha.Apa euwww? Adelah comel okeh.hahahahahah. My childhood fav tu.hahaha

eXTReMe Tracker