of.furry.&.me.

of.furry.&.me.

4 days back, while I was immersed in deep slumber(I was initially on bed watching the umpteenth rerun of Hannibal but I mysteriously fell asleep), something furry jumped onto my bed and I could feel its furriness brushing against my feet.

The initial reaction was like
"Whaddaaa heck? Is this supposed to be the after-effect of falling asleep whilst watching a movie of cannibalism?"

Yes, the very thought ran through my mind and I still kept my eyes closed whilst trying to fathom bout what on earth the furry creature might be. This felt nothing like one of those ghost stories told by my older cousin where the gurl in her school was pressed down by some huge furry black creature whilst sleeping, the furry creature that was on my bed was merely brushing itself against my feet and purred.

Did I say purred?

Yes, the creature purred. So my 5 minutes nightmare was over, it was a cat. An orange medium sized cat and before I could bring myself out of the bed, the cat somehow got itself under my bed. So yea, few minutes past 2am and I was still trying to pull out a cat underneath my bed,like a mad woman. Thanks to the half-asleep state of mind, the simple task somehow felt like I was trying to catch an endangered crocodile from the Amazon or something.

Long story short, I finally managed to get my hands on the cat and shoved it out through the window, my bedroom window which happened to be on the 4th floor and I resumed my disturbed sleep.

The end.

What? You're expecting me to tell you that I woke up the next morning only to realize that I've killed a cat by throwing it out from the 4th floor and the cat actually belongs to my housemate?

Well, I sure hope that I could feed you with such ending, but no. I didn't kill the cat tho I successfully shoved it out right through the window. There is a mini balcony outside my window (ya know, the place where you should place your air conditioner compressor so it won't be exposed and whatnot) and I happened to live on the 4th floor otherwise known as the playground floor, so yea my mini balcony is somehow connected to the wall of the pathway that connects the block with the play ground.

So you see, the cat didn't fall flat on the ground or something, I merely let it out through where it came in. Case closed - I'm not a cat killer and the cat doesn't belongs to the housemate either.

Yea,I sleep with the window ajar. Closed room without an air conditioner adelah kepam dan rimas. I couldn't be bothered to install one since I have no issues with the heat plus it's not like I own the place or something. Fret not, I keep my blind shut all time. :P

Talking about blind, I should get myself a new one, perhaps it should be purple this time and owh, C*** got his parcel regardless the incomplete address. Yey for the Pacik postman in the land of rising sun.

On the lighter note, I have a whole bunch of stuff to do this weekend. I need to send the bf for a wash,I just noticed how nasty it looks this morning. I also need to do some shopping, the paycheque is burning a hole in my pocket. I need to get myself a new tudung to match the purple baju kurung that I'm going to wear to Munnie's sis engagement (which means I'm going to Seremban and I'm pretty clueless with the roads and whatnot, must be reminded to look for the location in gog*gle map else me and my former uni-housemate gonna be there by the time everything is over).

I'm off now, have a good weekend okies? I'll be enjoying mine.

Later.

5 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

phew, ingatkan tak pasal2 kucing tu..... hehe..

tak takut ke tidur sensorang?
:p

MsAnak said...

Owh,takde la tido sorang2. Ditemani oleh Elmo dan Tambin.hehe.

mar!ahaf!z said...

:p lain... elmo ke tambin ke.. lain..

Anonymous said...

Anak bebeh...that's mambang kelabu...meowwwww

MsAnak said...

Mambang oren sebenarnye. Tapi cam dah xnampak lak kucing tu,tah2 betul terjatuh drp window terus g ground floor.Tsk

eXTReMe Tracker