of.tagged.&.me.

of.tagged.&.me.

I've been tagged by Kakna bebeh - like days back. Pardon moi for the deeelay but here goes nothing.

Name the latest book you bought?
Owh..hmpp..It's the Russian concubine by some author.

What is your fullname?
N*r Madihah Abd Rahman(yes people,this is the name,without the asterisk of coz :P )

Name the person you want to meet in real life or the first time?
John Smith. hahaha.

Christina or Britney?
Christina

Do you do your own laundry?
Of course, tho I truly detest the folding part.

The most exciting place you wanna go?
Owh,I can't decide. Anywhere with loads of enchanting castles would be nice.

Hugs or kisses?
Hugs.

8 things I am passionate about?

  1. - Family - of coz.
  2. - The chatter box aka mon petit ami.
  3. - Programming.
  4. - Little kids with the owh so adorable smiles and chubby cheeks.
  5. - Shopping.
  6. - Great buddies.
  7. - Good books.
  8. - Goood food.

8 things you say too often?
  1. - Sooo?
  2. - Well
  3. - Owh yea
  4. - Owh?
  5. - Shoot.
  6. - Owh okie.
  7. - Okie dokie.
  8. - Alrighty.

8 books I've read recently?(But I only got 3, yes THREE)
  1. Leslie's story
  2. Russian concubine
  3. The keeper's daughter

8 songs I could listen to over and over again?
  1. Goodbye - Air supply.
  2. Save the best for last - Vaneesa Williams
  3. Ocean Size Love - Leigh Nash
  4. It's good to be in love - Frou Frou
  5. You give me something - James Morrison
  6. Your Song - Elton John
  7. Only Hope - Switchfoot.
  8. I miss you - Incubus.

8 things I learned last year?
  1. Live with a fussy housemate.
  2. Cook more edible foods.
  3. Having a mon petit ami is rather amusing.
  4. How to stay alive whilst using the public transports.
  5. Double the ability to multitask.
  6. Walk,a whole lot.
  7. Menabung.(as if)
  8. Be really really thankful for what I've got.

Tag 8 people

Malas lah.hehe


Owh yea, I have a story to tell but that gotta wait.

I'm off now.

Later.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

ohh, people can now google for u dear.. :p cik madihah

MsAnak said...

Errr...aa..I'm changing the name to Imelda now.hehehe :P

eXTReMe Tracker