of.whaddaaaa.&.me.

of.whaddaaaa.&.me.

As much as I long to get back home after a looong and freezing day at work, I hafta admit that I'm starting to loath the fact that I HAVE TO drag myself back home at the end of the day, like orang yang confused,ya know? Dying to get home tapi bila balik macam bosan nak mati. Macam stress pulak balik rumah - to this rented place that I call home. Nothing but empty,lifeless and soulless house. Thanks to the fact that there are only 2 of us in the house and the other person that I'm living with is a workaholic and no fun either, no fun with a capital, fat N.

Perhaps it's the age gap. Living with a 30+ gurl could be rather complicated or is it just her or me? I doubt the age factor coz the other akak that moved out 2 weeks ago is a person oozing with fun and I could be my usual crazy-self when I'm with her.

How depressing.




On a lighter(but still sorta depressing) note, I think that I (might) wrote an incomplete address for the parcel that I sent to C***.This is what we call careless,cuai or otherwise known as merangah(this is like a hella well known word among my cousins). Hnss..hopefully pandai-pandai la postman jepun tu deliver the parcel.

The last thing that I want is to have it delivered back to me after a month or whatnot.

Sungguh tak menggumbirakan.

Owh later.

p/s:Have a good week, mine is...pbbttt.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker