of.sore.&.me.

of.sore.&.me.



I woke up this morning with the worst sore throat of the century. It was pretty bearable for the last 4 days. A bit sore but it didn't bother me much.

Well, as much as I hate it, it keeps on coming back to me like a hungry mosquito, ya know the one that keeps on buzzing and flying back to you no matter how hard you try to shoo it away and you ended up slapping it flat on the wall? Well yea, that pretty much explain my love & hate relationship with this particular sickness.

I mean, I don't mind sore throat compared to flu and those super itchy cough but somehow, I really detest sore throat for mainly 2 reasons.

o1. It makes it hard for me to speak, not hard as in I'm thinking of how to solve this programming algo hard, it's more like I sometimes talk directly to my users and not having the nice comforting voice while trying to explain in non-geeky words about the system is hella irritating hard. It's hard to sound comforting to a troubled user when you sound like a king kong. Ya get the drift?

o2. I loveeee food and I drink like a goldfish, so when eating and drinking feel like a chore, it's rather annoying. Only this morning, when I was trying to have my usual dose of water. I almost choke myself to death - apparently my throat went through an excruciating diet overnight and got itself 10 times smaller so my usual sip-size(such word?) seems too big to be handled now. It feels like pushing a gallon of water through a pinhole. Blueh!

Enough of sore throat.

Hmpp..

Well, I went out with my lil brother and cousin for dinner last night before I went for my deployment. They just got here from Kedah yesterday, together with the grandparents. Sungguh mithali cucu-cucu ini kerana membawa tok dan yan mereka ke KL - to visit my uncle who just got back from Makkah last night.

So yea, I'm dropping by to visit the uncle after work and perhaps I'll get to bully the little cousins for some much needed amusement. he he.

& owh, my older cousin gave birth to a boy few days back. I didn't really get the name of the little fella, but nevermind, I'll visit him during my next trip back up north - which is coming within 9 days. Tehee..

I'm off now.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker