of.busy.&.me.

of.busy.&.me.

I've been busy with the new project - an existing module but this is like the 3rd phase.(Ya know how it feels like to work on an existing project? How sucky it is?) New set of codes to be analyzed, improved, digested and whatnot. I'm doing fine, so far. The new phase has yet to give me the mind-boiling, nose-bleeding effects. I hope that none is coming.

The module aside, apparently I'm also in charge of the bank rate board support thingy now, since the regular person in charge is currently off for a loooooong leave, which means - saya perlu awal ke office, as in SANGAT awal. Tsk.

Owh, I found this spell your name thingy on the net. Decided to give it a go.



Comel bukan?

I'm off now, have a good week okies?

Tata.

p/s: My weekend was filled with a bunch of surprising(which nearly gives me a heart-attack) yet exciting news. That deserves a dedicated post.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker