of.misc.&.me.

of.misc.&.me.

2 days back,whilst I was stuffing my brain with the new codes, one of the guys came to me and requested to borrow my VPN ID since his was being used by the other guy. Wanna borrow mine? No problem. As long as they don't go and hack the bank's server whilst using my ID or get mine blocked for the umpteenth time(I bet the IT Security fella is already familiar with my ID now) and whatnot.

me:"Here's the password, htf****"
Y:"Htf? What izzit stand for? Why not wtf? For what the fcuk?"
me:"It stands for Happy Tree Friends you see, and I don't want it to be wtf"
Y:"Owh ok."

2 hours later.

Y:"Now I know what the htf means"
me:"What now?" *raised eyebrow*
Y:"It's how to fcuk"
me: T__T

Twisted, plain twisted I tell ya.

Anyway, yesterday there was this guy who caught my eyes. He has this distinct oldies look. I mean it's not like he's an old guy therefore he looked old. He just happened to have this oldies Jimi Asmara look. The face, the hair and all. Sorta cute I might say, but not my type. I still prefer the tough looking hunk anytime. he he. :P

Well, on a pretty depressing note, Munnie(haha!I like this name) is getting engaged this weekend. Like, how surprising is that? I knew that it's coming but, this fast? It has been only last week that I had the urge to ask her the when is the future mom in law of yours is coming and I feel like the next time that I gonna see you is on your engagement day question(Yes, I always have this creepy gut feeling when it comes to her and it always seem to be right), she called back a few hours later and told me that it gonna be next week(which is this week la sekarang).

Okie, I'm not finish. That is NOT the depressing part coz I'm like hella excited that my best friend is getting engaged, like are you crazy? I've been waiting for my best friends to get engaged and all BUT since it came in such a short notice and I already planned to go back to Kedah this weekend coz I already promised another good friend that I'll attend her wedding on Saturday and my cousin's having a kenduri on Monday. So yea, I'm trapped, like rat.

*sighs*

WHY laaaaaaaaaa?

Haih.

How now brown cow?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker