of.missed.&.me.

of.missed.&.me.

One of my best friends got engaged today and yours truly sadly missed it. Well, Mun darling. Hope that I'll be there for your wedding. I'll make it mandatory(yer la kan? else you'll kill me.hehe) and please lemme buy you a special lunch or dinner later okie? :D Owh yea, congratulation.I'm soo happy for you that I literally hafta scratch my head for the proper words to say. Perhaps the I'm going to get married by 25 chants thingy that we used to blabber about 4 years back gonna be materialized after all. How time flies.

On a lighter note, after 5 days of sore throat-less period. It's starting to resurface again. Now I'm nursing the stingy throat with hope that it won't be back anytime soon,like tomorrow?

Talking bout tomorrow. I AM going back to KL tomorrow.

On another lighter note, I never thought that an incident could be that sickening. Like I was not angry(at least not much) but its more like,afraid? Never mind.

Off to bed now.Later.

p/s: Selamat menyambut Awal Muharram. Don't forget the doa okies? I'm hoping for Allah to shed me some light on..stuff.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker