of.complete.&.me.

of.complete.&.me.

How about a tag before the year end?

Here goes nothing.

Complete these sentences...

1. My ex-boyfriend is now truly forgotten(there's nothing much to be remembered anyway).
2. I am listening to James Morrison - You make it real.
3. Maybe I should not think too much and trigger my paranoia.
4. I like learning programming.Duh!
5. My best friend(s) are those who care to ask how am I doing.
6. I don't understand why I always have a big issue when it comes to trust.
7. I lost a fragment of trust over something.
8. Many people said that there's no such thing as happy ending.Owh really?
9. The meaning of my name - the praiseworthy light.
10. Love is something that I intent to live with forever with someone who complete me.
11. I don't like it when someone violated my trust.
12. I will try to strive for everything that I ever wanted.
13. The meaning of "forever" - related to endless happiness for eternity and beyond.
14. My handphone needs to be changed. No?
15. I am very annoyed when people don't keep they promises.
16. Whenever I wake up from sleep I wish for a better day.
17. Party is something that I could somehow live without.
18. The cutest animal ever, hafta be my late pet hammies.
19. The best age is when you could be careless and nobody cares.
20. I felt the tension today for thinking too much. Again.
21. Tonight I will try to finish the new book.
22. When I look at myself in the mirror this morning I thought that I look pretty much the same over the last few years.
23. Shopping mall is great for retail-therapy.
24. Fast food are usually great when the craving comes.
25. Last sentence to a person should always be something that he/she wanted to hear.

I have loads to ramble about,but that hafta wait.

Later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker