of.broke.&.me.

of.broke.&.me.

I'm broke but I'm happy
I'm poor but I'm kind
I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
I'm high but I'm grounded
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

- Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket


Broke?

Yea,I'm this close *showing fingers that are being put closely together* to be broke. No thanks to my inefficiency to manage my hard earned money(I'm a total contradiction of myself sometimes) and her.

Seriously, my financial stability started to go haywire from here. There are like loads of stuff to be replaced,yes the bag was my treasure chest. Someone was even surprised about the amount of treasure that I kept in it. Things that are crucial and a must have, for me - to an extend that I almost(almost je la) sure that I could survive on an isolated island for days(yes,I'm very optimistic) with nothing but that particular bag.

C*** warned me bout the replacing rules - one at a time, just one at a time.

"Rome was not built in a day, so is your abundant treasure chest - it looked like a lifetime collection to me,sikit-sikit la beli balik dear" but of course,the ignorance in me simply gave it a clueless,blank stare.What rule? Owh well, the price to pay for not heeding the words of the elder-ly(:P), but at least I know that he'll always be there for me.(Owkay,the line is getting a wee bit corny here,so what? I like corny.Owh perhaps not much of corny,I like corn actually, the food - the buttered corn specifically.Oh nyum!)

Lets rejoice in that too good to be true fact. * Natasha Bedingfield - Love like this, playing in the background *

So yea,I'm (almost)broke but I'm happy. (^_^)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker