of.almost.&.me.

of.almost.&.me.

Owh yes,I'm still this close *showing fingers that are being put closely together (a lil closer from the last time)* to be broke. But thanks to C***, I managed to get myself a new celly. Owkay,lemme rephrase - he got me a new celly and I shall repay his kindness(ehem!) - by not being clingy, cranky, demanding(& whatnot) and money of course(thru his zillion months installment scheme - hah! mon petit ami cum loan-shark, how lucky is that? Teehee...at least I'm absolutely sure that I won't be losing a limb(or two) for the late payment.So dearest,bayar singgit je sebulan boleh?).

Okie,celly,zillions months installment scheme,loan-shark aside.

How's the weekend?

I did manage to drag C*** to the Koi Center - but sadly it started to rain koi and sharks.(Yea,I'm skipping cats and dogs, most of em don't even like water.Rain? Phbbtt!)Yes,no koi sight-seeing & C*** decided to turn around and hunt for the ever so oily banana fritt..goreng pisang and later, mee bandung. We decided to try out the lonely, fishy looking eatery with the huge "MEE BANDUNG MUAR" signboard.We went in with "ni kalau tak sedap ni,suh dia turunkan je la signboard tu,dah la kedai dia langsung tak best" thoughts in our heads. So... the food - unexpectedly good, despite the fact that we were like the only patrons there(okay la,ade jugak orang datang for take-out) and we just couldn't figure out why the place with such good food is nearly void of customers,until it's time to pay. The price could be considered expensive for such fishy,lonely,uncool looking eatery but the generous portion of good food will somehow wipe off the dissatisfaction or whatnot feeling/thought that you are having.Seriously.

Owh yea,next door to the uncool eatery, there's a FAMOUS eatery - & I don't know why and how on earth it could be blardy crowded 24/7 tho most of the foods are crappy and not worth going except for the nasi campur during lunch hour.

Hmmpp..

Crappy food + normal price + cool place = crowded.

Good food + uncool place + a wee bit expensive = sangat lonely dan kesedihan.

Owh,perhaps it's cool to hang out at a cool place cause you get to look cool tho you're eating craps.

Teehee.. :P

3 comments:

Soraya Zainal said...

hey.. I think u r my classmate during accp... kan kan?

Soraya Zainal said...

hehe.. what's new? as u can read in my blog... i am working full time while studying also full time. im stretching myself thin~

Soraya Zainal said...

lupe lak..

what about u?

eXTReMe Tracker