of.hectic.&.me.

of.hectic.&.me.

Life's hectic. Tres hectic and it seems like I've been reduced to an update/week - tho it's not as hectic, I fret that my current workload is not too interesting to write about either. What could be so interesting about doing the routine system maintenance and brain splattering programming? Sometimes I feel like a robot that needs to be reprogrammed once in while myself - ya know, to re-defined the algo, undefined index, variables in life and whatnot.

Occay,workload aside - lets not be depressed on Monday shall we?

Now,on the brighter side. I had a good 1/2 weekend(read:Fun Saturday and fairly boring Sunday since C*** had to work & me being dateless again.).

So,we spent the entire Saturday in Kajang for C***'s i-entrepreneur thingy. While he was busy hunting down the prospects, I was busy hunting for a new pair of sandal - coz my expensive pretty peep toe wedge was killing me, I almost ended up with a new batch of blisters. Sangat miserable, you simply can't look and feel pretty,wonderful and whatnot when your feet are burning. So yea, I managed to get my hands on a pretty decent sandal and C*** was amazed at how efficient I am when it comes to shopping,as always. :P

Besides shopping & bullying C***,weekend wouldn't be as fun without the fattening food, and being in Kajang, the we are famous for our satay therefore you hafta have it before leaving town, my mind was totally wiped clean from any other food crave of the weekend thought.

C***:"What's for dinner dear?Ape best kat Kajang ni?"
Me:"Err..satay kajang?"

After a few pounds heavier & dangerously higher in calories. We got back home,stuffed and happy.Perhaps not too happy for C*** since he hafta sacrifice his precious weekend and got himself back to Rawang to entertain his workload on the next day, while I stayed at home doing nothing,until I was utterly bored and decided to go for another spring cleaning(again). Well,yea it helps. You just need to have all the cleaning tools and a bunch of imagination. Imagination? What for you might ask.Well, you could simply imagine that you are scrubbing the _____(the name of the hateful person here)'s face instead of your toilet,sink or something. The power of imagination you see?

Thank God for imagination, at least I'm not feeling miserable but quite content and happy. :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker