of.blardy.weekend.&.me.

of.blardy.weekend.&.me.

3 words for the weekend. SUCKS BIG TIME.

Even the crappy weekend during the good old days in Jurassic Park seems to be load of fun.

*sighs*

This is what happened when you ended up staying at home through the entire blardy weekend with nobody to go out with ( owh,going out with the darlings is not an option if you don't plan a week ahead - this is mandatory ever since they got themselves involved) & the only person who was kind enough to ask you out is like the person that you could never say yes to, no matter how dreadful, sad, lonely, pathetic, bored you are - due to unavoidable reasons (read:How is it possible to go out with someone who clearly keen of being more than friends - regardless of your current attachment - and God knows what the frustration, loneliness and anger feeling might lead you to,I could already see a HUGE red warning sign with 'NO,DON'T GET YOURSELF INTO IT' written on it - so yea no backup plan for me. Tempting, but I just can't.Kebodohan apekah ini?)

Pathetic.Utterly pathetic.

Perhaps I should start looking for a new bunch of single & you can count on me for a last minute date friends.

Benefits:

o1: So I won't be budged to have the ultimate urge to strangle the other half when he got things to do and somehow didn't show up when he said he would - but later didn't cause he 'kindly' asked me whether he should come or not when I was at the brink of my patience and couldn't be bothered about being nice anymore - but dare to casually ask me about my tormented wonderful weekend and told me that he's sorry. Are you really?

o2:So I won't be suffering from the massive headache of confusion and boredom.

o3:So I won't be feeling stupid for waiting and angry for not having other things to do. Bodoh piang. Tersangat. Even worst than the feeling that I felt when I stared blankly and failed to solve my com graphic calculation question crap during the midterm test light years ago.

I don't know whether it's me being overly-sensitive or him being unthoughtful, but the strike is on.

p/s: Sometimes it's best not to care too much.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker