of.adventures.&.me.

of.adventures.&.me.

Last Sunday,my handbag(my fav XOXO,sob!) was stolen, and I was stripped of any evidence of my identity (myKad / license / cell phone/bank cards etc). Everything happened in a blink of an eye. No, it was not being snatched away from me while I was shopping, walking and whatnot. In fact, it happened to disappeared while I was taking my wuduk at a surau. Pathetic thief? I know. Perhaps I was the one to be blamed for being careless but the bag was merely 3 steps away from me. *sighs*

No, I didn't cry. I was rather shocked since it happened to be gone just like that. I did manage to perform my prayer and walked out of the surau to C*** & gave him the okie dear,guess what am I lacking of? look. He looked at me and said "Why? Tudung ke? Why don't you go to the ladies and fix it". I gave him my wide-eyed look "Handbag orang hilang" and the rest is history.

Yea, we went to lodge police report. I called the banks to block all my bank cards & the beloved mon cher hafta supply me with some dough so that I won't face death from starvation. Teehee..what would I do without you? So yea,you passed the mon cher's efficiency test with flying colors.(I'm sure you won't be reading this,at least not for a very very long time.)

Long story short,I took an emergency leave yesterday to reissue everything. 1st thing 1st, my MyKad + license and today I'm going to proceed with the rest.

& yeah, thanks to the culprit, I'll be adding more stuff into my things to buy and definitely have list.

*sighs*

There's always a hikmah for everything that happened right?

Time to move on,to bigger and better things!(I hope, Amin.)

p/s:Must.replace.my.Dior.eyeliner.ASAP.Sob!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker