of.holiday.&.me.

of.holiday.&.me.

Brief update.

I'm going back home tomorrow,will need to apply for a half day leave - so I'll be able to blast off to KLIA in time to catch my flight at 5.10 p.m.

A week off from work & KL! I can't wait!




Owh yea, managed to get a replacement sim card for my Maxis - which is an utter bliss - & thx to C*** for being the saya sangat sabar orangnye walaupon anda banyak songeh darling. What would I do without you,again. :P The ultimate mon cher cum loan shark ever. Teehee...




I need to drop by the Silk Street for a quest later after work - not for myself but for my mum since I've promised her that I'll help her to buy a suit or two.




My baby brother's flight to Europe is within few hours. Saya sangat la sedih kerana tidak dapat ikot.Sob sob. The price to pay for having a job.
So, lepas ni bila seseorang tu dah kaya,boleh ke saya tanak keja? :P




Back to work.

Need to fill up the application for leave form ASAP.

Owh, HAPPY CNY. Do mail/bank-in/money transfer my ang pau. Contact me for details. :P

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker