of.padi.&.me.

of.padi.&.me.

Someone just found her padi, it has been one hell of a journey eh darling? I'm glad everything turned out to be fine for you. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Yea,perhaps we should celebrate - but not until I sort things out with my padi, you know how I hate being like this. It's like being happy and sad,fluctuating between love and hate. A mixed feeling and it's miserable. I loath the thought of feeling clingy and miserable, at least not when I should be feeling out of the world for you,but somehow you'll ended up listening to my pathetic stories instead. Sangat menyedihkan.

Well,no matter how pathetic I'm feeling right now,just so ya know.I'm very happy for you darling.Seriously.




I'm going back to KL tomorrow.

p/s:I hate feeling like this,no thx to you.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker