of.homemade.&.me.

Well, I met the other half sometime 12 years ago (when I still had teen to my age) , and we've been married for (almost) 5.  5 blissful years, that included the normal ups and downs.

Anyway, few days more to go before the anniversary, so yea, since it gonna fall in the middle of fasting month, no lunch date as usual. Probably postpone sampai lepas raya - tho I already got my anniversary gift. I made him got me some Mantraband. They are reasonably cheap, see? I'm so easy to please.

Moving on, we made a big batch if karipap daging and epok-epok sayur the previous weekend - to stock up for puasa - ya know, when you feel like eating kuih but you couldn't be bothered to go and buy any or tak sempat to make any - hence the home made frozen kuih.

Yea, for the karipap daging (which is my favourite), I made everything moi-self, from the pastry to the beef filling (don't ask me for the recipe, I'm never the one to measure my ingredients) - tho C*** helped 'putting them together' part.

MIL took over when it comes to epok-epok sayur, I never knew such thing existed until few years ago - when I married C*** obviously. She even made a fresh batch of homemade chili sauce to go with the epok-epok. We had fun, that sounds so wrong but yea, we had fun. :)

Went to a uni friend's daughter's akikah on Saturday.  Met some of the former housemates there. It was fun. The last time we met was ages ago. It's great to be able to laugh at ourselves again or should I say that they had fun laughing at me?


T______________T

I felt like I'm 18 again. We surely had loads of fun when we lived together eons ago. Good old days eh?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker