of.alive and kicking.&.me.

Yes, still alive and kicking here.

Pretty swamped with work in the office - never-ending since the day I got back from our long-awaited trip - now that I'm done with the documentations, scripts and whatnot for the upcoming deployment, baru boleh bernafas sikit.

Like yea, I only had a day to cool off from the trip sebab just a day after I got back, busy kerja macam orang gila. Berdedikasi sangat mak. *flips tudung*

Shall (briefly) write about our trip later. Yea, we went back balik kampung, to C***'s 2nd kampung - the land of rising sun. I've been wanting to go there since forever. Honeymoon tak sempat since we were pregnant immediately after the wedding, so yea, lepas tu we couldn't travel with a baby so we only ended up with a bunch of local trips and a couple of overseas trips before I got knocked up again and we had to go through the whole cycle again.

I digress.

Anyway, the week-long trip was a fun one (albeit the not-so-fortunate event when we got back, will write bout it later). We walked a lot (like few kilometers daily) - I reckon it's C***'s way to slim me up for EID. Owh thanks hon.

I should be thankful that we got back with my knees intact. Rasa macam dah bersenam untuk setahun. :P

The kids were cooperative during the trip, no excessive tantrums and whatnot so we're pretty sane throughout tho adelah sesi merajuk 2-3 minit in between but nothing severe dan tiada aksi meroyan mak bapak banyak anak (2 is plural so banyak la kan?).

Thanks for making my life easier sweethearts - else you know that your daddy won't take us anywhere for the next 10 years or until both of you are over 20. :P

So yea, I hope we'd be able to travel again soon. Now that we know that it ain't that hard to travel with kids, so let's.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker