of.train ride.&.me.

We took the kids out jalan-jalan on Sunday since we decided to stay put on Saturday as C*** just got back from a work trip, bagi dia relax sat. 

To make it more interesting, we decided to hop on a train to KLCC. We parked our car at the Setiawangsa station since it's the nearest to our place. Myra was pretty excited, she surely appreciates those kinda stuff better these days.

So yea, I was on a mission last weekend. I reckoned that I could do with a new pair of jeans for the upcoming trip. I'm not a pants-person and if you were to rummage through my wardrobe, you probably gonna find only 5 of em, a ratio of 1:5, 1 pant for every 5 pairs of skirt - and that includes those pants of my pjs. he he.

Anyway, couldn't find anything interesting in H&M and Levis, so my last stop was M&S, when I picked a few of my size, the SA nearby went

"Maybe you should take this instead of the Medium miss",

whilst pointing to another pant of my size but in Short. Kau saja jer tanak sebut short kan?

Hmpp..like yea, thanks for pointing that out. Thank you very much.

If you're wondering, yea, I ended up with a pant of my size in Short. Oh my, I am indeed short, well since I don't do high heels, no use of going for Medium pon. *cough* tak mengaku pendek *cough*

Moving on.

I have tonnes of stuff to do this upcoming weekend. I need to stock up on some stuff for the upcoming trip - most of em are food for the kids. I also need to start packing as I'll be packing for 3 this time around tho I'm yet to ask C*** whether he wanna do the packing for me. He's a much better packer than I am, so yeah, we'll see how lah.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker