of.being busy.&.me.

It has been pretty busy at work. Busy is such an easy word. Stressed out is more like it.

Had a system deployment and database migration on Saturday at 1PM (it started way earlier, my slot was at 1PM). Supposed to be done in 3 hours or so, but I ended up leaving office for home at 10.30PM - and all I had for berbuka was a cream bun and chocolate milk.

Like there goes my Saturday, my precious, eagerly awaited weekend. I was planning to cook something for C*** for berbuka since he'll be away for another work trip. Sob. Tinggal impian. The eldest even waited for me when I got home when the clock was about to strike 11PM and asked "Mummy, why work lama sangat?". Tsk tsk. Mom's guilt. Just can't run away from it.

Come Monday, there's some login issue for the IB staff since some of the applications just migrated to LDAP authentication, so yea, I ended up going back home at 6.30PM after deploying some codes to the UAT (tho we could leave by 5PM during Ramadan and I had to text the playskool to tell em that I'll be late to pick up the lil one), only to get back to the office again right after Subuh this morning for an emergency deployment - yeah, I've been informed about the confirmed deployment time at 10PM. Such joy.

So yea, if you were to ask me how am I feeling right now. I'm tired but everything went well (so far) so yea, Alhamdulillah for that.

After all, this is what I do to put the food on the table right? Tho not literally - since we'd still have food on the table thanks to C***. :P

Mine is more like a safety net, so that we'd get to live worry free. :)

Big or small. Everyone has their own battle, this is mine, yes?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker