of.stress-free.&.me.

It's Friday and instead of having a stress-free mind to mark the end of the weekdays, I'm having it otherwise.

I stumbled into a dead end, dah tak tau nak debug macam mana dah. I googled for ideas,dive into the usual Java forums, checked on everything, every single line of the blardy code and everything seems to be right and yet, it refused to work - on my machine and only on my machine.

T_______T

Working with something that I have almost nada control of, lagi lah tak membantu.

So let's just listen to boss - "Leave it at that, the ghost gonna be gone on Monday, work on it again next week."

 Rightt.

*sighs*

I also forgot to bring my cellphone to work *bangs head on table*, so I can't channel my stress else where, nak meroyan kat bff ka, nak cuci mata kat ig ka? Can you imagine how devastating is this for me? ha ha.

Devastating la sangat.

Stress aside, I had a good lunch with Zue on Wednesday, her treat. Picked her up at the office and headed to Mid Valley for lunch. The last time we met was probably 2 months ago, but this friend of mine, no matter how long is the gap since our last meet up, we'll pick up where we left off. It's amazing to see how far we've come.

Absolutely something that I'm thankful for. :)

On another lighter note, the little one somehow ruined one of my favourite pots 2 days ago (how did it happen, is a mystery to me), so I had a quick trip to IKEA yesterday for a replacement. Instead of buying a single pot, I bought a set of pots and pan on sale instead - since IKEA is having their 24 days before Xmas countdown thingy - the cookware set happened to be the offer of the day, so instead of RM219, I bagged it up for RM149.

It's the heavy, thick and sturdy type from their IKEA 365+ series, so I guess that it's not too shabby eh?


Hopefully it gonna be sturdy enough to endure the daily use - since I'm not planning to invest on expensive cookwares just yet - not until we move into the new house, which is probably another year or two more to go - so we just gonna survive on the exisiting Tefals and these new addition to my cookware family.

Yea, I can actually write about work and periuk, all at the same time. Makcik-makcik sangat.

Happy weekend, I'm going to drag C*** to hunt for baklava.

Fresh, crunchy and mildly sweet baklava. :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker