of.help.&.me.

I've been sitting on pins and needles ever since the Big Bad Wolf 2014 started few days ago.

I managed to catch up with the reading during my confinement (months ago). Yer lah, I was more relaxed this time around and didn't fret much bout the baby and whatnot, so I was able to read more.

Done with the entire book haul - those that I bagged during the previous BBW - so I'm now reduced to re-read some of my favourite stash. Sungguh kesian. I can actually remember some of the lines now.

So yea, must get myself there sometime this week, during the weekdays of course. I still have some days off to spare, so why not?

C***'s not interested in going, so I guess that I'm on my own - which is fine, I'll take it as a me-time, yes?

My weekend was pretty eventful, got a call early on Saturday morning from an aunt, asking whether I (or should I say, C***) could help her daughter with her car - which was stranded in a workshop somewhere. he he. I don't know sh*t about car, but yea, fret not, my other half was around to the rescue.

Went to pick up the little cousin at her campus sometime after 11am. Off we went to the workshop and C*** decided to let the mechanic proceed with the fixes, after all it was nothing major else he'd prefer to tow the car else where. The mechanic even promised to deliver the car back to the campus once he's done with the car.

So all good tho it's funny that they even had to ask,pretty formally at that, like if I could be of any help, I'd be glad to help in any way I can. Nama pon family. That's what family is for kan?

We later went for a quick groceries shopping and a quick pizza lunch (since I've been telling C*** that I wanted to have fresh-from-the-oven pizza, instead of the usual take-out pizza). Stocked up on fruits and veges. Grapes, gold kiwi, persimmon, plums, apricots, pears and pomegranate. Some for us and some to be pureed for the baby. I even bought a gigantic aloe vera leaf - which I'm yet to cut up and turn into something that I've been wanting to eat, aloe vera gel + white fungus + longan.

Made my version of mee goreng mamak for dinner using the leftover kuah satey from the day before - yea, a mee goreng is not mamak enough if it's sans the kuah kacang. C*** managed to polish off like 3 plateful of em, and instead of thanking me for the meal, he was like "Lepas ni jangan masak sedap sangat, boleh? Nanti saya gemuk awak bising.". Well, you're welcome darling. *roll eyes* 

On Sunday, I woke up early to make us a pasta lunch. I love to slow cook my beef bolognese as I'd usually use the lean minced meat, it's a bit dry without all the fat so I personally like to simmer it a wee bit longer, say 1-2 hours . I was done with the sauce before we went out to stock up on the fishes and poultry. Bought the usual stuff and a little bit more.

Came back home, loaded up the washing machine, ate lunch, golek-golek a bit with the kids. Watched tv. Made cucur udang for tea. C*** then reheated the leftover mee goreng (yea, ada another portion in the fridge) with the addition of cucur udang. "Baru la mamak betul " katanya.

I think that I'm married to a mamak Melaka.


T____T

Sebab dah beli ikan, had to cook a full course dinner but it was nothing complicated.

Sorted out C***'s uniforms and later had to 'entertain' the little highness who refused to sleep even after countless direct feed. He eventually slept at 11.30PM. Great. I was already half asleep.

Haih, tak sabaq nak pi shopping buku.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker