of.5AM.&.me.

Woke up at 5am this morning.

Naah,I'm not really a morning person.My usual time is around 6.30am when C***'s getting ready for work.

So yea, I slept at 9pm last night. Besides the slight interruptions of getting up to nurse the little one, I slept like a baby. Woke up this morning feeling so fresh so cool - the good sleep is probably what I needed.

Managed to get tonnes of stuff done. Cleaned and sterilized the storage bottles. The first pumping session for the day. Cooked up a fresh batch of brown rice porridge. Sorted out the frozen EBM in the freezer. Sorted out Shariq's EBM and solids. Packed Myra's school bag. Did some ironing. Made breakfast for Myra.

Made breakfast for myself too - since I have to finish up the greens in the fridge before they wilt - whipped up a mix salad with hard boiled egg for breakfast topped with my favourite honey mustard dressing. I was tempted to dump in a handful of pomegranate seeds, tapi malas.

The simple salad sans dressing.

The dressing is to die for and soooo easy to make - just whisk together honey, mustard -I'd usually go for wholegrain mustard, olive oil and a wee bit of apple cider vinegar/lemon juice. Cepat dibuat, sedap dimakan. Kalau malas whisk, dump em all together in a jar and shake. Good with roasted chicken or baked fish too. Sila buat. :P

On a lighter note, the work trip that's supposed to be on going this month, is probably gonna be a no-go - due to a financial constraint of the other entity.

If you ask me, honestly, mak lega nak. I couldn't bear to think of leaving the little one. Nak tidoq siang without me pon susah (yea, he hardly sleeps when he's at home with nenek, kalau kat rumah dengan mummy, tidoq lama gila okeh). Ni kan pulak during nighttime? Mengagau la daddy nak bagi susu bila bangun tengah malam. he he. Owh, I should probably travel kan? Then he'll know what midnight nursing is all about. Kidding hon. :P

Yea, it's a bad news career-wise, gone are the opportunity to travel abroad for work - but heck, that's not what my entire life is all about.

What will be, will be. Yes? :)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker