of.reminder.&.me.

Sometimes we tend to think that we probably gonna be happier with 5 kids instead of 2, if we have a bigger house to live in, a bigger and shinier car, a new designer handbag (I haven't bought a new one in the past 6 months *pat own shoulder*) , 10000MYR extra to spend every month, an idyllic husband/wife  - ya know, the what-ifs.

Being exposed to the endless parades in the social medias everyday - it's not hard to be reminded that we don't have the best of the best. TAPI..sila la bersyukur, somewhere out there, someone is actually praying for something that you own (and not to mention, taken for granted).

Sure I don't get to enjoy a 30 minutes shower or a frequent visit to the spa or sleep in during the weekend or having to think of what to cook for breakfast/lunch/dinner tho I'm dead tired or pack a bag for a quick getaway whenever I feel like it because I have 1001 stuff to consider - but I'm taking those as a constant reminder that at the end of the day, I have the kids and C*** to come home to and tonnes of stuff to be thankful for and that makes all the different.

Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?

Kan?

Moving on,

I gained like 1.5kg (& C*** lost 4kg).

T______T

THAT my friend, is me being too comfortable. The luxury of daily snacking on cekodok pisang (what not to love bout crispy diluar, lembut di dalam cekodok pisang?), iced barley drink for lunch and owh, the occasional iced Milo. 

In the spirit of keeping my weight way below 60kg, I shall put a stop to that.

Sekian, terima kasih.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker