of.random thoughts (again).&.me.

I just watched a video posted on FB - of a baby/toddler being force fed - it made me sick to my stomach.

Rasa macam nak tampaq the maid/helper laju-laju - I reckon it's not the mom, mak jenis apa kalau dok bagi makan anak macam tu? Tu bukan mak,tu raksaksa.  What if the little girl chokes? Oih, panas mata and hati ni tengok.

If it were my kid, I'd tear her limb from limb. Sick sick world we live in.

On a lighter note, the parents are going back to Kedah this weekend - after 2 months. Dad is doing well, Alhamdulillah. He's capable of walking on his own these days, with a cane of course - tho I reckon it gonna take a while before he's back to his old self, what with the talking and all that.

I'm going to miss seeing them everyday. Going to their place after work has been our routines for the past 2 months - in fact Myra has been so used to it that she'd cry if we do not make the trip to 'rumah tok hotel'.

Again, I wish that Kedah is not 4 hours drive away. A girl(girl?) can wish kan?


On another lighter note, we're yet to look for Myra's new shoes for her annual concert this weekend. A new cute shoes and a pair of white tights to compliment her Elsa dress.(Yeah, Frozen fever is still here.) Owh, she probably need a cute little crown headband too. Omak kau pulak yang lebih nak. 

My rock chic little girl gonna be all girlish, prim and proper for a change. Truth is, I'm not too big on super girlish dresses and whatnot, not that I'm turning my girl into a tomboy but ya know, fancy dresses in a country like ours = sticky mess. I'd like my girl to be able to run and jump and do whatever she pleases (within acceptable limit of course), after all she's just a kid.  

Tak payah la nak duduk keras macam mannequin dengan kaki bersilang segala. I used to be an adventurous kid myself, panjat pokok(yup, I used to be able to climb, seeing me now, rasa macam impossibru! ), masuk longkang tangkap berudu, ulat gonggok, lizard, big fat green caterpillars(which scares the living daylight out of me these days) and I ended up just fine tho of course, I'm not as fearless as I was before. Ulat? No thank you.

So yea, more cute tops with jeans/pants/legging and practical summer dresses please.

Haih, I'm really going to miss seeing my parents everyday.

It's time to plan for a trip back up North yes?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker