of.local zoo.&.me.

Ever since our last trip to the zoo (Melaka) weeks ago - I didn't write much about it since it's not a good one, but don't mind me, go ahead and enjoy your trip - especially if you like rusa/deer. Rusa titik, rusa belang, rusa putih, rusa hitam. All sort of rusa. I wondered whether we're actually in a zoo or a deer farm. Must be pretty easy to rear them ey? They are edible too right? he he.

I disgress.

Anyway, Myra has been wanting to drag us for another zoo trip and it's yet to be materialized tho zoo negara is just like 10 minutes away from our place - depending on the MRR2 traffic of course.

The last time we went to the zoo (negara) was probably more than a year ago, when she was around 2y/o. Honestly, I love animals to bits. Seeing them, especially those cute and cuddly ones are pretty awesome, but, yeah there's a but, the animals in (most of) our local zoo(s) adelah menyedihkan and at some point, the zoo seems to be ill-managed (don't get me started on the semak samun and all that, owh the zoo adelah infested with tonnes of mosquitoes too).

I don't know whether the local zoo cannot cope financially or anything along that line or it's just purely due to bad management - that leads to unending pathetic-ness of our zoo(s).

Yea, I'm not sure how much is the entrance fee these days, but I reckon it's around MYR30? (Used to buy those tickets for less from Groupon) MYR30 is good money for a cheapskate like me. I could get me 3 power size juice from Juiceworks or a quart of Baskin Robin's ice cream on the 31st! he he. :P

So yea, we'll find somewhere kids-friendly to go next, a petting zoo perhaps?


Myra : "Mummy, nanti daddy balik work, pegi zoo eh?"
Me : "Okay, kakak nak tengok ape? Lion?"
Myra : "Aha, lion. Elephant."
Me : "Giraffe?"
Myra : "Giraffe and baby giraffe and flamingo."
Me : "Cow?"
Myra : "Cow, leopard, pastu bird."
Me : "Kancil? Rhinoceros?"
Myra: "Rhinoceros. Turtle. Hippopotamus."
Me : "Tiger?"
Myra : "Tiger and monkey. "
Me: "Semut?"
Myra : "Mummy ni, semut kat rumah dia, bukan dekat zoo." *laughs her head off at me*
Me : "Okaaay kakak, pig?"
Myra : "Pig tanak, nak tengok peppa pig jer" *makes oink2 sound"
Me : T_____T "Okay."

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker